It is with great pleasure and great honor that we invite you to submit a paper to the International Symposium on Advanced Technologies, Renewable Energies and Economic Development CITED’2018 which will be held in Tunis from 15 to 17 November 2018.
In a global context, more aware than ever, about climate change and challenges, from one hand and, shortages of current energy resources, from the other hand. It remains an undeniable fact today to observe that advanced technologies for industrial purposes and the implementation of efficient use of renewable energies, will be the pillars of modern economies’ challenges.
The conference CITED’2018, aims to bring together the work on concerted and reflective research on the establishment of sustainable economic development based on technological advances, the optimal use of means and resources, and on renewable energies.
Researchers, technologists and R&D professionals, both public and private, the CITED conference will be the opportunity to present, share and evaluate scientific research, R & D and innovation, towards the rise of green economy.
CITED’2018 will be held in Tunis (Tunisia), is under the tutelage of the Ministry of Mines, Energies and Renewable Energies of the Republic of Tunisia and the Secretary of State for Scientific Research, in collaboration with important International Organizations
Contributions in the following specific themes are desired:
– Model for energy pricing and energy transition
– Energy management and energy efficiency: technical aspects and advanced technologies
– Financing green projects
– Legal framework of the green economy and international collaboration
Main topics of the conference :
The themes and topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Advanced technologies for industrial use and others.
– Renewable energies and research of new sources of energy.
– Optimization of means and production systems.
– Data science and economic development
– Modern finance and technological advances.
– Green economy and sustainable development.
– Green finance.
– Environmental Accounting.
– Green marketing.
– Green management.
– Models, Tools and Simulators for the green economy.
– Policies and economic legislation relating to renewable energies.
– Education and research programs in the development of the green economy.
– Innovations and economic issues of the building energy transition.
– Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and medium-sized enterprises (ETI) in the « Assessing low carbon transition » (ACT).
– Energy audits of companies in compliance with normative standards in force.
– Potential for economic growth in favor of the ecological and energy transition.
– Ecological engineering: practices and Knowledge Organization Systems (KOS) on the restoration, improvement and creation of ecosystems.
– Implementation of ecological engineering: ethical, legal, political, economic and anthropological references.
– Simulation, prediction and numerical modeling dedicated to decision support for ecosystems, systems of sustainable development and economic development.
– Production management, Services, and Research and Development (R & D), in the field of materials, renewable energies and the environment.
– Public health and environmental quality: investments in non-carbon energies.
– Health, transport, energy and communication: investments in scientific research and technological innovations.
– Knowledge and Know-how in the development of the green economy: theories, models and tools in the Knowledge Organization Systems (KOS).
– Role of digital and the dematerialisation effects in the green economy.
Submission, Review Report and Acceptance Notice:
– Dear authors, we invite you to submit your contributions from the EsayChair Conference System website: the submission Web page for CITED’2018 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cited2018
– If you do not have an EasyChair account, we first invite you to create one on the same address.
– Relevance of the proposals: The Scientific Committee will evaluate the relevance of each proposal submitted and will propose modifications if necessary. In the final version of the proposal, the author must respect the modifications requested.
– Acceptance criteria are as follows: originality of the contribution, importance for the theme and impact on future scientific work, significance of the results and quality of the presentation.
– For academics, PHD-candidates, Post-Doc and students: all papers must not exceed 15 pages in .DOC, .RTF or .PDF format (Times 12 Single line spacing).
– For professionals (Startup), R&D engineers and equivalents : all full abstracts with details must not exceed 5 pages in .DOC, .RTF or .PDF format (Times 12 Single line spacing) for Posters.
Publication Opportunities and indexation:
The following international indexed journals are affiliated with this conference: Outstanding papers will be considered independently by the editors of these Journals after the scientific committees evaluation:
International Journal of Global Environmental issues www.inderscience.com/ijgenvi
International Journal of Environmental technology and management, www.inderscience.com/ijetm
Asian Economic and Social Society (AESS), ABDC Ranked
Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)- ERA Journal ID- 210156 www.aessweb.com
Abstract – Submission Deadline: 23 September, 2018
Registration Deadline: 31 October, 2018
For more details, please visit
For other enquiries please send an email: email@example.com