It’s a big pleasure to announce the 18th International Days of Biotechnology » (IDB2019) of the Tunisian Association of Biotechnology (A.T.Biotech.) that will be held on December, 18th – 21st 2019, Marhaba Palace Hotel (5 stars), El Kantaoui Sousse, Tunisia.
The organizing committee would like to highlight the following points:
- Language: Oral presentations could be in French or in English; however:
– The abstract (without graphics) should be obligatory in English following the model on the web site.
– Non-conform abstracts will be systematically rejected.
– The support materials: Power point presentation (PPT) and posters should be in English.
- Deadline of abstract submission:
- Extended to October 22nd 2019 for oral communications.
- October 22nd 2019 for posters.
- Decision of abstract acceptance: November 5th
- Participation confirmation: Novembre 15th
- The submission and registration should be done obligatory online:http://www.atbiotech.org/
- The registration fees cover accommodation for 3 nights 18, 19 and 20, December in double room « All inclusive soft ». The Closure/departure will be on 21st There is no passenger rate(registration for one day) for the IDB2019.
- Orders shall be made in the name of the A.T.Biotech (Matricule Fiscale : 1361035/B). In order to facilitate the registration, we recommendyouto send the order before the meeting.
- For any other information and details please consult the website: http://www.atbiotech.org/